Ahh love is in the air! Yep, Valentines Day is only one month away! Can you believe it? I’ve always been a fan of the holiday. True I believe we should show love year round but I love having one special day to just celebrate love. And crafters around blogland have not disappointed in their love-inspired projects. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. I absolutely love these printables over at Mom on Time Out. and she even offers them in different colors!
2. I really wish I was going to be doing a special family dinner for my family (but considering we have a baby due the day before…not likely) because I would totally use these napkin rings from Echoes of Laughter.
3. Need an inexpensive but creative gift for your hubby for Valentines Day? Check out this awesome 6 pack from The Nap Time Journal!
4. Instead of the traditional Valentines why not have your child make little bookmarks with thumbprint animals like over at Sweet and Lovely Crafts? What a great personalized gift!
5. This Cherry Almond Cake from Bird on a Cake looks absolutely to die for! Definitely worth making for that special someone in your life.
If you were featured make sure you grab a button below. So what are some your favorite Valentines crafts you’ve seen?