I don’t know what it is but I have been craving sweets even more now that I’ve had the baby than while I was pregnant! And it certainly is not helping to see all the delicious cookie recipes around blogland (I’ve even posted my own). And with Valentines Day literally around the corner, what better theme for today’s Show Off Saturday?
1. These Red Velvet Whoopie Pies from The Misadventures of Mrs. B are seriously making me drool all over my computer. And wouldn’t these be perfect for Valentines Day?
2. I think my favorite part about these sugar cookies from I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar is the fact that she prefaces that these cookies are NOT healthy. Isn’t that the point of cookies? :)
3. Are you a fan of German Chocolate Cake? I Am Not a Trophy Wife has a cookie recipe for you then! And apparently the dough is so good you may not even end up baking them!
4. I’m sure you all saw these fabulous lingerie cookies from How Does She last Valentines, but I just had to include them because I just love them. And I’m sure my husband would love them too…
5. Ok so technically these Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts from Flour Me With Love are candy, but I simply can’t resist putting them on here. I may have a slight obsession with all things chocolate and peanut butter. I will definitely be making a batch.
So what are your favorite cookie recipes? Do you have one you think I should have included? Then add the link in the comments so we can all check out your cookie goodness!