Wow it seems like Easter is coming up so fast! Ok so it is. I mean, we've already bought our daughters' matching Easter dresses (I never thought I would love buying matching clothes...but I love having two little girls!). The other day I was thinking about what we should get for our older daughter's Easter basket (let's face it...the two month old won't know any different!). And blogland is full of Easter crafts. I love it. I love Easter colors. So pretty. Plus, the reason for Easter is very special. Any day we can celebrate Jesus Christ is good in my book.
I'll be sharing my own Easter craft next week but until then, here are a few of my favorites I've seen this week!
1. This Easter egg garland from Crafty Endeavor is adorable. I love the colors and how she made different designs with the string.
2. I love anything that glitters. So of course I am in love with the eggs from Craftaholics Anonymous. So fun!
3. Easter basket grass is obnoxious. It gets everywhere. I am not a fan. But I am a HUGE fan of growing your own grass right inside your basket! How Does She? has a great tutorial so you can avoid the plastic mess.
4. My daughter is really getting into crafts lately. I'm sure she would love making this cute bunny out of paper plates from Free Preschool Crafts.
5. These burlap bunnies from Urban Hoot would turn any mantel into utter cuteness! Plus it's another great craft to involve your kids in. I'm always down for that!
I'm so egg-cited for Easter! hehe. Make sure to grab a button if you were featured!