Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up fast. Now, I may not have kids in school quite yet, but I am married to a teacher, whom I do like to shower with the occasional gift. I’ll be sharing what I made for him on Tuesday, but until then, here are some of my favorite gifts I’ve found.
1. These painted flower pots from Love Grows Wild are adorable. My husband’s classroom has lots of windows so this would be great for him to grow small flowers in.
2. Bloom Designs has created this absolutely adorable alphabet printable that I’m sure any teacher would love.
3. I am in love with these book bags from City House Studio. I want to make one for myself to take to the library!
4. Ink Me Baby One More Time created these great teacher survival boxes. My sister graduates from college next week with her teaching degree and I might have to make her one!
5. OK who doesn’t love apples and caramel? E Trenders has a great caramel cream cheese recipe that paired with an apple would make any teacher happy!
Don't forget to grab a button if you were featured!