Father’s Day may be tomorrow but you still have time to whip something up! My husband already got his major gift earlier this week…a shopping spree! He was in desperate need of some new clothes so we made a date night out of it. But my daughter and I will probably steal some time to ourselves tomorrow and make him a super special present. Maybe we’ll even use one of these fabulous tutorials!
1. Botanical Paperworks Blog has created this awesome printable for Father’s Day. Best part: it’s free!
2. My husband is not a sweets fan. He would much rather munch on some yummy chips or nuts. So her would definitely love this cute idea from A Step in the Journey.
3. I always love a personalized gift. And these pictures featuring quotes from your kids on why they love daddy couldn’t be more so. Positively Splendid has a great tutorial for creating them.
4. My husband is always in need of new socks. But just handing Dad a package of socks isn’t that fun. But How Does She has a great tutorial on turning those socks into a bouquet!
5. The Idea Room has created these fabulous candy bar wrapper covers. They’re a great and simple way to say I love you. Plus she has a few varieties to choose from!
What are you doing for Father’s Day?
If you were featured make sure you head on over and grab a button!