It’s amazing the transformations that can happen to old worn out furniture. People takes these seemingly pieces of junk and turn them into something beautiful. Here are five recent transformations I’ve found and loved:
1. Dumped and Discovered took an ugly estate sale dresser with peeling veneer and turned it into this beauty. I LOVE the new color.
2. Over at Petticoat Junktion (I love that name!) she turned an old French Provincial piece into some bright and colorful. I am in love with the color. Maybe it’s because this is the color of my kitchen!
3. You should see the before of this gorgeous TV stand from Two Twenty-One. She got it from ghetto. Seriously.
4. I love the whimsy the hand painted flowers on the front of this dresser add from Embracing Change.
5. I love the bold colors in this chair makeover from Living a Redeemed Life.
What are your favorite furniture refashions you’ve seen lately?
If you were featured make sure you grab a button!