Before we start today’s Show Off Saturday, don’t forget to head on over and enter the giveaway for My Memories Suite. Plus there’s a special discount code you can use for $10 off the software and $10 off the MyMemories.com store!
Can you believe it’s already the end of summer? I have thoroughly enjoyed this summer. My husband was home all summer (ah…the life of a teacher’s wife) and we had so much fun spending time together as a family. Lots of swimming was involved. But the time has come for us to prepare to return back to school. My husband has already started going back to work and soon the students will be joining him. So I figured today would be a great time to feature some fabulous Back to School projects I’ve seen.
1. I LOVE this Back to School party featured over at Amanda’s Parties to Go. Plus the post comes with a free printable so you can host your own back to school party!
2. I love this simple apple wreath over on Krafty Kat. This would be fun to hang on your kids’ doors the first day of school or to welcome them home.
3. I always love the cute things A Pumpkin and a Princess comes up with. And kids always love countdown chains, so why wouldn’t they love this cute back to school countdown? Right?
4. I love the idea of giving teachers gifts because you’re excited to be their student (though maybe it’s because my husband generally gives all his sweet gifts to me…) and over at It’s Overflowing she has a great idea plus a free printable for a mason jar gift.
5. Start your child’s school day off right with these adorable apple-shaped pancakes from Blue Skies Ahead.
Hopefully these adorable ideas will make the transition from summer to school a little easier!
If you were featured make sure you head on over and grab a button!