It’s that time of year: school has begun and time seems to dwindle away. I think we sometimes get stuck in ruts while school is in session. Even though my kids aren’t in school yet, we still rely on school scheduling since my husband’s a teacher. I always feel like each afternoon is a rush to get dinner on the table. Sometimes I have no clue what I want to cook, especially since it seems we just use the same recipes over and over again. Is your family the same way? Well here are 5 yummy recipes I’ve found that I can’t wait to try:
1. My family is all about chicken and dumplings, except made with Bisquick. So I love this twist on it from Confessions From a Semi-Domesticated Mama: Alfredo Chicken and Biscuits!.
2. It’s nearly fall weather and that always makes me think of soup. I can’t wait to try this Chipper Chicken Soup from Posed Perfection.
3. Confession: I LOVE avocadoes. So I’m very excited to try these spicy creamy avocado enchiladas from Little Inspiration.
4. Little Kitchen, Big Bites has this butternut squash and sweet potato brown butter sage lasagne recipe that looks amazing. And I don’t even like lasagne!
5. I am starting to really love my slow cooker. I’m excited to try this sweet and sour chicken recipe next from Cupcakes and Crinoline.
So what are you having for dinner tonight?
If you were featured make sure you come and grab a button!