Ok, so my baby is now 7 months old. And she loves to eat. I mean LOVES it. Last night my husband fed her almost 3 jars of food while I was gone. Seriously. Which means that I have A LOT of empty baby food jars in my house. I can never bring myself to throw them out because they can be so dang useful! So I’ve rounded up some of my favorite ideas for using empty baby food jars.
1. I know Christmas is a few months away but it’s never too early to start getting your advent calendar ready! I love this one from Craftaholics Anonymous.
2. Inspire Me Crafts has a great tutorial on turning all those jars into candles! What a fun project to do with some girlfriends or give as gifts or party favors.
3. I love the idea of these photo snowglobes from Design Mom. She actually put PVC pipe shavings in hers! You could also do glitter. But I love the idea of photos. So fun!
4. Throwing a party anytime soon for your girlfriends? How about you give each of them some peppermint sugar scrub in a baby food jar? Domestic Charm has some great ideas plus a great recipe!
5. These pin cushions and sewing kits from The Life of Jennifer Dawn would make great gifts and are handy to have around the house for yourself.
6. Have you ever made your own butter? You can with some simple ingredients and a baby food jar! Just check out Oishii Eats for the ingredients. Hint: Use a marble in the jar and it goes a little faster!
7. Tired of having spices piling up in your pantry? Dav.I.Son put magnets on her baby food jars and created the most adorable spice “rack” ever!
8. Craftaholics Anonymous sure knows how to use her baby food containers! Here she’s created adorable matchboxes! There are a ton of great uses for them too!
So many great ideas! Plus there are TONS more to be found on Pinterest (they just don’t necessarily go to the original source so be careful!).
What are your favorite uses for empty baby food jars?
If you were featured make sure you grab a button!