My daughter will be starting her first day of co-op preschool this week. I’m so incredibly excited for her, though I think she’s even more excited. And since it’s a co-op us moms have the responsibility every six weeks to take a turn teaching. So I’ve found some fun preschool crafts and games that are great for teaching.
1. This dice matching game from The Scrapbooking Housewife would be great for either a busy bag or a game to be played during preschool.
2. I think all kids LOVE the idea of getting paint on their hands and feet. And handprint and footprint artwork is super popular right now. Cowboys and Cocktails has some great ideas of things you can make.
3. Gluesticks always has such fun kids ideas. These die teach kids not only about animals but emotions as well!
4. My daughter loves mermaids and I’m sure she would love these mix and match mermaids from Reading Confetti. You can even use it to match patterns or colors, depending on your child’s abilities.
5. Kids love playing with playdough. And I’m sure they would love it even more if they could make it themselves first using this awesome recipe for cotton candy playdough from Mama Miss. Just don’t eat it!
I am so excited for preschool to start!
Make sure to grab a button if you were featured!