It’s getting to the middle of summer. Unfortunately by this point your kids might be starting to say that one phrase that seems to grate on the nerves of mothers everywhere… “I’m bored.”
Never fear! I have 5 great tutorials for some fun crafts that your kids are going to love from around blogland.
1. Apparently Canada Day is coming up. But even if you’re not Canadian your kids will have fun making this beaver handprint from Sweet and Lovely Crafts.
2. If it’s not too hot where you’re at you can mix up some sidewalk paint with this recipe from A Girl and a Glue Gun and send them on to paint up your driveway.
3. Tie dye is always a fun activity to do with the kids. Ricochet and Away has a great tie dye tutorial that doesn’t actually involve dye, though it’s still just as fun.
4. The Bowdabra Blog has a great tutorial for making felt fashion cuffs that your little girls will absolutely love.
5. Coffee filters are great for so much more than making coffee. Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom made coffee filter flowers with her kids.
So what have you been doing with your kids so keep those dreaded words away?
If you were featured make sure you grab a button!